Tomato, Shallot, and Spinach Baked EggsServings: 1by To Catch A Cook11 recipes>
This is my go-to recipe for lunch on the weekend, it's easy to throw together while using up veggies left over from the week.
- 1 shallot, diced
- 5 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 2 eggs + 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- Salt, Pepper, Olive Oil, PAM Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 425Â°F. Spray baking dish with PAM. Set aside.
- SautÃ© shallot and tomatoes over medium heat with a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper for 2-3 minutes until shallot is translucent. Add spinach and sautÃ© an extra 1-2 minutes until wilted.
- Whisk eggs and milk vigorously 1 minute until slightly frothy. Add in cheese.
- Pour eggs and vegetables into prepared dish. Bake 8-12 minutes until eggs are set and top is slightly browned. Enjoy immediately.
Leave a review or comment