Togarashi Grilled Shishito PeppersPrep: 10 min Cook: 8 min Servings: 6by Homemade & Yummy154 recipes>
These Grilled Shishito Peppers are bbq party perfect. Seasoned with togarashi spice, deliciously addictive. You won't be able to eat just one.
- 1 pound fresh shishito peppers
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/2 tsp togarashi seasoning
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Wash peppers, dry and place in a bowl. **NOTE** Leave peppers WHOLE.
- Add the oil to the peppers. Using your hands, rub the peppers to coat evenly.
- Sprinkle on the seasoning, and shake to distribute. Place in a grill basket.
- Grill for about 6-8 minutes, turning often.
- You want the peppers to be nicely charred and blistered.
- Remove from heat.
- Place in a bowl and let the guests help themselves.
Leave a review or comment