Delicious flavor of ginger and green onion patty use small amount of meat without using flour
- Tofu [1/2 lb] (1/3 of one packet)
- 1/2 lb minced chicken
- Hijiki (dried seaweed) 10g
- 80g green onions
- 40g pieces ginger
- 1 tablespoon miso
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon Chinese Dashi
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon sake
- 30ml Teriyaki Sauce
- Put the tofu under the weight (dish or anything) to dehydrate a water. Put Hijiki into lukewarm water and soak, then squeeze and dehydrate it back.
- Cut the green onions into small, Make the shredded ginger.
- Mix well all the ingredients except Teriyaki sauce.
- Put in the refrigerator about 30 min.
- Make the patty with your hand and put it on the heated frying pan *its quite soft but OK.
- Cook over medium heat about 4 minutes, turned upside down when its become tigher. then grilled over medium heat.
- Cover and bake 10 minutes with low to midium heat.
- Completed with marinating with teriyaki sauce
Leave a review or comment