Tofu Honey Sorbet With CherriesPrep: 15 days Cook: 1 hours Servings: 4by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
This creamy tofu honeyed sorbet with cherries is the perfect dessert to soothe the palate.
- 2 pieces (about 300g) firm white tofu
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup double cream
- 1/2 cup honey
- Preserved cherries (as needed) - chopped
- Add all ingredients into a blender.
- Process on high speed and ensure the tofu is totally dissolved.
- Pour mixture into small containers.
- Freeze to set.
- To serve, loosen sorbet from container and top with chopped cherries.
Leave a review or comment