Toffee & Coconut Peanut Butter CookiesPrep: 5 min Cook: 8-10 min Servings: 6by Denise Sherin115 recipes>
Name says it all Yum!
- 3/4 cup Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/3 cups (8oz package) Health bits O Brickle, Toffee bits
- 1 cup sweetened coconut flakes
- Preheat oven to 375
- Beat Peanut butter and shortening in a lg bowl til blended. Add sugar and brown sugar; beat until fluffy. Add egg, milk and vanilla beat well.
- Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into peanut butter mixture. Stir in toffee bits and coconut.
- Shape dough into 1 inch balls, Place on ungreased cookie sheet. With tines of a fork flatten ball and flatten again in opposite direction, forming crisscross marks.
- Bake 8-10 mins or until edges are golden brown. Cool slightly and remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
Leave a review or comment