The Best Tuna Salad
- 25 ounce Solid white tuna, water packed - (2 cans) liquid removed
- 4 lrg Scallions without green tops minced
- 1 Tbsp. Dry dill weed
- 3 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
- In a large mixing bowl, chop the tuna till no big chunks remain.
- Add in the scallions and dill weed and combine the mix.
- Add in the mayonnaise and stir with a wooden spoon till the mix is thoroughly blended. Serve cool or possibly at room temperature.
- This recipe serves 8.
- Comments: To call any tuna salad "the best" takes a lot of nerve - but I've been experimenting with tuna salad for forty years and have eaten thousands of sandwiches. I've tried pickle relish, green peppers, red peppers, hard-boiled egg, celery, but in the long run, less is more.
- This recipe, basic as it is, will provide you with the ultimate flavor of tuna salad. The key: solid white tuna packed in water
Leave a review or comment