The Best Chicken 65 ! First TRY ! Ever Successful !Prep: 6 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 2by SHYARI4 recipes>
Chicken 65 is an Indo-Chinese recipe. Well, I heard different stories about the origin of the recipe name chicken 65- like this recipe is made out of 65 spices; in the restaurant menu, this dish was placed in 65th list and the best of all is once u place an order of chicken 65, u will get it only exactly after 65 minutes.....lol....doesn't it sound interesting. Well, I will show you how to make this recipe- CHICKEN 65 with few spices and preparation time less than 20 minutes.
- Cumin seeds- 1 teaspoon
- Onion- 1 (cut into cubes)
- Ginger- 1/2 teaspoon (chopped)
- Garlic- 1 1/2 teaspoon (chopped)
- Green chili- 3 (cut into half)
- Curry leaves- 1 stem (chopped)
- Pepper powder- 1/4 teaspoon
- Cumin powder- 1/2 teaspoon
- Chili powder- 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt- as desired
- Chili Paste- 1 to 2 teaspoon
- Tomato Ketchup- 2 to 3 teaspoon
- Lemon Juice- 1 teaspoon
- To MARINATE: Boneless Chicken- 1/2 kg (cut into small cubes)
- Salt- 1/2 teaspoon
- Ginger and Garlic paste- 2 teaspoon
- Pepper powder- 1/2 teaspoon
- Corn Flour- 3 to 4 teaspoon
- Egg- 1
- Add the chicken pieces with salt, ginger and garlic paste, pepper powder, corn flour and 1 egg. Mix it well.
- To fry the chicken pieces
- Heat oil in a frying wok. Add chicken pieces few at a time- Make sure you do not crowd the chicken pieces. Fry till it burns golden brown color.
- To make the sauce
- Heat oil in a pan, add cumin, ginger, garlic, onion. Saute it till it caramelized. Reduce the flame and add cumin powder, pepper, chili powder, chopped curry leaves, salt. Saute well for few minutes. Then add Chili paste and Tomato ketchup, mix it well for 2 to 3 minutes. Before adding the fried chicken pieces, add 1/4th cup of water . Mix it well. Serve it hot.
Leave a review or comment