Texas de Brazil - CaipirinhaServings: 1by Evandro Caregnato3 recipes>
- 3/4 of a fresh lime
- 1 1/2 oz of sugar cane syrup
- ice cubes (not crushed)
- 2 oz of cachaca
- Cut a fresh lime lengthwise. Split each half again. Using only three wedges (3/4 of the lime) cute the wedges in half again.
- Using a pestle smash the lime and add the suagr cane sugar. Remember that the lime has to be smashed only moments before preparing the Caipirinha.
- Fill the glass with ice cubes (Useing crushed ice will make the drink watery) and pour in the cachaca.
- Shake it well with a shaker and pour back into the glass.
- Garnish it and serve immediately.
Leave a review or comment