Texas CaviarPrep: 5 min Cook: 1 hours Servings: 16by Wendi Taylor51 recipes>
- 1 can black beans
- 1 can kidney beans
- 1 can garbanzo beans (chick peas)
- 1 can corn
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 tbsp finely chopped green onion
- 3 tbsp finely chopped cilantro
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 cup italian dressing
- Drain & rinse beans and corn
- Place all ingredients in bowl; mix gently to blend flavors.
- Cover & refrigerate for at least 1 hour (overnight is better).
- Drain excess liquid before serving.
Leave a review or comment