Tex Mex Guacamole with Serrano & Jalapeno PeppersPrep: 10 min Cook: 60 min Servings: 1by Wendi Taylor51 recipes>
A delicious treat that can be served as a topping for tacos or taco salad, a dip for corn chips, a spread for tortillas or pita bread, or on a bed of shredded lettuce as a salad in itself.
- 4 avocados
- 1 serrano pepper
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 white onion
- 2 roma tomatoes
- 1 lime
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Peel and seed avocados and dice.
- Remove seeds and ribs from peppers; chop finely.
- Finely chop onion and tomatoes.
- Place avocado in bowl.
- Squeeze the juice from the lime on the avocado.
- Add dry ingredients.
- Mash with spoon or potato masher until desired consistency is obtained. It will generally be slightly lumpy though you may use a food processor in short pulses if a smoother guacamole is desired.
- Stir in peppers, onion, tomatoes, and cilantro.
- Cover tightly and chill for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator before serving.
Leave a review or comment