Tartar Sauce ala Donna
Whipped this up real quick for fried catfish yesterday and found out that it was good for sandwiches today:)
- 3/4 cup mayonaise
- 1/2 cup salad dressing (Miracle Whip)
- 1/2 yellow onion chopped
- 2 tablespoons dill relish
- 1 tablespoon Albert's Hot Sauce not tobasco or fire sauce
- 1 tablespoon 1000 Island Salad Dressing
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- Combine mayo and salad dressing with a whisk or a fork.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Chill and serve with fried catfish or other seafood.
- Store any leftovers covered in fridge and use for sandwiche spread.
Leave a review or comment