Taffy Apple Delight
- 1 lg. can pineapple tidbits (drain, save juice)
- 2 c. mini marshmallows
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 egg, well beaten
- 1 1/2 tbsp. vinegar
- 1 heaping tbsp. flour
- 1 lg. tub Cold Whip (12 ounce.)
- 2 c. diced apples, unpeeled
- 1 1/2 c. Spanish peanuts
- Mix pineapple and marshmallows together, chill overnight.
- Mix pineapple juice, sugar, egg, vinegar and flour together. Cook over low heat till thickened, chill overnight also.
- Next day take Cold Whip, apples, peanuts, pineapple and marshmallow mix and blend with thickened juice mix. Blend by hand. Refrigeratefor 8 hrs.
Leave a review or comment