Szechawan Stir Fry (Microwave)
- 1 pkg. (3.5 ounce.) Japanese style quick cooking noodles and soup mix.
- 1 pound boneless chicken breasts, skinned and cut into 1/2 in strips.
- 1 pkg. (1 lb.) frzn broccoli, carrot, combination vegetables, thawed
- 1 can (jar) baby corn, liquid removed
- 1/2 c. prepared Chinese stir fry sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoon chili oil, opt.
- In 1 qt glass measure. Combine noodles and 3 c. warm water. Cook. Covered on high 3 min. Drain, set aside.
- In large casserole, combine chicken with 2 Tbsp. salad oil. Cook. Covered, on high 3 min. (Till chicken is no longer pink). Add in vegetables, stir fry sauce, noodles and seasoning packet from noodles. Mix well. Cook, covered, on high 6 min. Stirring and rotating dish once. (Toss with chili oil, if used). Makes about 4 servings.
Leave a review or comment