Sweetened Macapuno StringsPrep: 15 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 1by ShaleeDP1124 recipes>
I like this native dessert and I'm missing it much! This is an old recipe by my grandma. No one makes it better than her for me :)
- 1 med macapuno nut
- 1/4 kilogram washed sugar
- 3/4 cup water
- Scrape out all the macapuno meat using a coconut scraper.
- Put all ingredients in a pot and bring to a boil for 30 minutes on low heat.
- Stir it occasionally to prevent scorching.
- Set aside to cool.
- Put in the fridge for 1-2hrs before serving.
- *Usually paired with Halaya
Leave a review or comment