Sweet Apple CrepesPrep: 15 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 10by Kelsey Martin19 recipes>
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Pinch of salt
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Few drops Vanilla Extract
- 5 Apples peeled and cut into thin slices
- 2 Cinnamon Sticks
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- Sift flour and mix with salt in a bowl, set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and milk together.
- Slowly add in flour mixture until smooth
- Stir in melted butter. Keep stirring batter until small bubbles form on the surface.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat.
- Scoop 2-3 tbsp. of batter onto the griddle.
- Move pan around so the batter is thinly spread and covers the whole surface.
- Cook for about 1 minute each side until brown on both sides.
- Saute apples in a medium pan with butter and cinnamon over medium heat until cooked.
- Remove from heat and add sugar.
- Cover half of each crepe with apples and then fold over.
Leave a review or comment