Sweet Apple and Cream Cheese PaniniPrep: 10 min Cook: 5 min Servings: 2by Kristi Rimkus89 recipes>
I love my panini grill. There is such a variety of sandwiches you can make from savory to sweet. This panini uses tender cooked apples, and sweet cream cheese with a dash of cinnamon to make a terrific Sunday morning dish for brunch.
- 1 large apple , thinly sliced
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg whites
- ¼ cup fat free milk
- 4 tablespoons fat free cream cheese, softened
- 4 slices whole wheat bread
- 1. Place thinly sliced apples in microwave dish, sprinkle liberally with cinnamon, then cover. Microwave on high for 4 â 5 minutes until apples are tender.
- 2. Whip eggs with milk in a large bowl big enough to dip bread in.
- 3. Preheat panini grill, or nonstick skillet.
- 4. Spread 1 tbs cream cheese on each piece of bread. Take two pieces of bread and stuff the cream cheese sides with apples to make a sandwich.
- 5. Dip sandwiches in egg mixture and grill 4 â 5 minutes until nicely browned and cream cheese is melted.
Leave a review or comment