Sweet and Spicy Potato FriesPrep: 25 min Cook: 35 min Servings: 5by Robyn Savoie380 recipes>
You better make a lot of these if your crew enjoys spicy food. If you don't they will be begging for more. Serve this with with a spicy dipping sauce.
- 1 Tsp. Coriander Seeds
- 1/2 Tsp. Fennel Seed
- 1/2 Tsp. Dried Oregano
- 1/2 Tsp. Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 Tsp. Salt
- 2 Lbs. Sweet Potatoes, Peeled & Cut Into Wedges
- 2 Tbsp. Canola Oil
- 1 1/2 Cups Spicy Dip (Attached)
- In a spice grinder or with a mortar and pestle, combine the coriander, fennel, oregano and pepper flakes; grind until mixture becomes a fine powder. Stir in salt.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes, oil and ground spices; toss to coat. Transfer to a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 30-35 minutes or until crisp and golden brown, turning occasionally. Serve the spicy mayo dip with fries.
Leave a review or comment