Sweet And Sour Chicken Breasts
- 1/4 c. Bisquick baking mix
- 4 x Boneless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/2 lb.)
- 1/4 c. Cornflakes crumbs
- 9 ounce Jar sweet and sour sauce
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 8 1/2 ounce Can pineapple chunks in syrup, liquid removed
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 med Green pepper, cut into 1/4" strips
- Mix baking mix, crumbs, salt, paprika and pepper in plastic bag.
- Moisten chicken with cool water. Shake chicken in bag, one piece at a time, to coat.
- Arrange chicken, skin sides up and thickest parts to outside edges, in square microwaving dish, 8 x 8 x 2". Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high (100%) 8 min; rotate dish 1/2 turn.
- Microwave till done, 6 to 8 min.
- Place remaining ingredients in 4 c. microwaving measure. Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high (100%) 3 min; stir. Cover with waxed paper and microwave till green pepper is crisp-tender, 2 or possibly 3 min. Serve over chicken.
Leave a review or comment