Suprise Inside PancakesPrep: 5 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 7by Anne Kruse9 recipes>
These are pancakes for kids...but adults will love them too! You might have to alter the ingredients a bit...but that’s up to you... Mine turned out pretty good. You can add any type of surprise to these! Enjoy...and Have Fun...
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 Cup Milk
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tbsps. Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla (I think I'll be leaving this out from now on...I don't care for the vanilla flavor in my pancakes...)
- 2 Teaspoons Lemon Juice
- For the Surprise:
- Chocolate Melts...any color...I add about 4 or 5 to each pancake
- Peanut butter chips... a little less than a handful will do...
- Butterscotch chips
- Chocolate chips (of course...)
- M & M's
- Hershey Kisses...any flavor... try the candy cane flavor...yum
- Food coloring...just a couple drops will do... This is for the kid that likes a bit of color! The best colors of course are red, blue, purple, or green. Yellow and orange don't turn out so well...
- Or just about anything you can think of!
- Add butter to milk and heat, just until butter is melted.
- Add all ingredients and mix well...
- Heat your pan medium low...
- Pour some mix onto pan
- Add your surprise...push them down in there a bit...and it is better if you cover them up... especially the chocolate melts...
- Flip when ready and cook the other side...
- Add butter on top and serve hot...with or w/out syrup.
Leave a review or comment