Super Low Calorie Honey Mustard Broccoli SlawPrep: 5 min Servings: 4by Skinny Kitchen with Nancy Fox299 recipes>
I love all kinds of slaw, particularly this flavorful one! Using broccoli slaw is a wonderful alternative to typical cabbage. Such a versatile side dish for fish, beef, chicken, pork, hot dogs, burgers and more. You’ll love how quick it is to make. The skinny for each serving just 38 calories, 1 gram of fat and 1 Weight Watchers POINTS PLUS.
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise, I like Best Foods (Hellman’s) Light
- 2 tablespoons nonfat plain Greek yogurt or nonfat plain yogurt
- 2½ tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 1½ tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1 (12 oz) bag broccoli slaw, about 5 cups
- ⅓ cup scallions, chopped
- To make the coleslaw dressing-In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard, vinegar and honey. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, add broccoli slaw and scallions to a bowl. Toss with dressing.
- Leftovers can be refrigerated and served the next day. It still tastes great.
- Makes 4 cups total (each serving ½ cup)
Leave a review or comment