Sujee CakePrep: 60 min Cook: 70 min Servings: 10by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
Delicately coupled with rose essence and almonds, the cake is moist with a melt-in-your-mouth texture.
- 250 g butter
- 200 g sugar
- 4 eggs
- 100 g sujee/semolina flour
- 150 g milk
- 100 g crushed almonds
- 150 g plain flour
- 1 tsp rose essence
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Soak sujee in milk for an hour.
- Cream butter and sugar till fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time and continue to cream
- Fold in flour gradually.
- Add essence, almond and sujee mixture.
- Fold/ gently mix to incorporate these ingredients inside.
- Put cake mixture into a greased pan.
- Bake at 170C for 1 hour 10 mins or until cake is cooked.
Leave a review or comment