Sugar Waffles With Berries And Whipped Cream
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- Belgian-style waffle mix prepared to package
- directions for 2 large waffles, 8 quarters
- 3/4 c. sugar cubes
- 1/2 pt ripe strawberries sliced
- Whipped cream in canister
- Heat waffle iron. Prepare waffle mix for 2 large waffles, 4 quarters each. Add in sugar to a large food storage bag and crush cubes with a small heavy-bottomed skillet or possibly meat mallet. Add in crushed cubes to prepared batter.
- Brush iron with melted butter. Add in waffle mix and cook to waffle iron directions. Serve 1/2 a large waffle or possibly 2 sections from your iron per person, topping with sliced berries and a rosette of whipped cream.
- This recipe yields 4 servings.
Leave a review or comment