Sugar Donut Pop 'emsServings: 1by Winelady Cooks7 recipes>
This sugar donut pop ‘ems recipe is just a twist on the ever popular sugar donut muffin recipe that everyone in blogsphere loves.
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- 1 large egg
- ¾ cup AP flour
- ¾ cup White Whole Wheat Flour
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. nutmeg
- ¼ cup grapeseed oil
- ¾ cup milk (low fat is fine)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- FOR TOPPING:
- ½ cup turbinado sugar or sugar in the raw + 3 TBLS. cinnamon
- 3 TBLS. butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease both sides of the cake pop pans.
- In large bowl beat together the sugar and egg until light in color.
- In a small bowl whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg. Pour this into the egg mixture and stir well to combine. Add in the oil, milk and vanilla extract and mix gently until all the flour is incorporated.
- Using a small cookie scoop add the batter to the cake pop pans.
- Bake for 11 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Melt butter and set aside. In a small plastic bag mix the sugar and cinnamon.
- When Muffins are baked dip the muffin pops in the butter and immediately drop them in the bag with the sugar. Shake well to cover.
Leave a review or comment