Stuffed Chicken with Zucchini & MozzarellaPrep: 15 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 4by Nelski25 recipes>
Adapted from skinnytaste.com
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 med zucchini, shredded
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 3 oz part skim shredded mozzarella
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 thin chicken cutlets
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt and fresh pepper
- olive oil non-stick spray
- Wash and dry cutlets, season with salt and pepper. Preheat oven to 450Â°. Lightly spray a baking dish with non-stick spray.
- In a large skillet, heat oil on medium-high heat. Add oil when hot then saute garlic a minute, or until golden. Add zucchini, 1/4 cup Romano cheese, salt and pepper and saute about 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Set aside to cool. When cool, add mozzarella cheese and mix to combine.
- Lay chicken cutlets down on a working surface and spread 3 tbsp of zucchini-cheese mixture on each cutlet. Loosely roll each one and keep seam side down.
- Combine breadcrumbs and grated cheese in one bowl; in a second bowl combine olive oil, lemon juice, and pepper in another bowl.
- Dip chicken in lemon-oil mixture, then in breadcrumbs and place seam side down in a baking dish (no toothpicks needed). Repeat with the remaining chicken. When finished, lightly spraywith oil spray.
- Bake 30 minutes. Serve immediately
Leave a review or comment