Strawberry Jam SablésPrep: 20 min Cook: 60 min Servings: 2by Fresh Express Online2 recipes>
A great classic of French pastries with organic jam.
- 250 g Soft Butter
- 125 g Powdered Sugar
- 3 Egg Yolks
- 1 Vanilla Sugar Sachet
- 450 g Flour
- 50 g Maïzena
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 jar Alain Milliat Extra Strawberry Sengana Jam
- Powdered Sugar
- Mix the butter and powdered sugar to obtain a creamy mixture. Add the egg yolks one by one and the vanilla sugar.
- Mix the flour, Maïzena and baking powder and add to the previous mixture.
- Form the dough into a ball and chill for 30 minutes.
- Roll out the dough (5 mm thick) on a lightly floured work surface (not too much or the dough will split).
- Cut out shapes with your cookie cutters. Preheat your oven to 180°c and then bake your sablés for 12 to 15 minutes.
- Once the sablés are completely cooled, spread the Strawberry jam on the base and sprinkle the powdered sugar on the hollowed out part (for a nice finish use a tea strainer).
- Assemble the sablés two by two and enjoy!
Leave a review or comment