Stir Fried Prawns And Squid With Mushrooms And Thai Holy Ba
- 3 Tbsp. Sunflower oil
- 3 x Garlic cloves, crushed
- 175 gm Peeled raw prawns, (175 to 225)
- 350 gm Prepared squid, sliced across into rings
- 175 gm Button mushrooms, cut into small chunks
- 3 x Red birdseye chillies, finely minced
- 1 Tbsp. Light soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Ketchup manis, (sweet soy sauce)
- 1 Tbsp. Oyster sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Thai fish sauce
- 1 lrg Hand Thai holy basil or possibly ordinary basil leaves
- 1 Tbsp. Chicken stock, (1 to 2)
- Thickly sliced cucumber and spring onions to garnish
- 1 Heat a wok or possibly large deep frying pan till warm. Add in the oil and garlic and fry for a few seconds.
- 2 Add in the prawns, stir-fry till pink, add in the squid and stir-fry for 1-2 min. Add in the mushrooms and chillies and stir-fry for a few seconds. Add in the light soy sauce, ketchup manis (sweet soy sauce), oyster sauce and fish sauce and turn everything over once or possibly twice.
- 3 Add in the basil and stock and toss for a few seconds. Serve on steamed rice, garnished with the cucumber and spring onions.
Leave a review or comment