STEPS YOU CAN TAKE TO RESOLVE POSSIBLE PROBLEMS IN YOUR MACHINE VISION INSPECTION SYSTEM AREAServings: 1by Formed cru9 recipes>
The data provided by the inspection machine can be used to hone the efficiency of packing, sorting, manufacturing and other lines. Besides, This information can help you find out problems and decide on possible solutions in order to improve efficiency and identify products that don’t pass quality standards.
- If you want to make your production system more efficient, you can give a go to machine vision. Often, production speed depends upon a lot of factors, and one of them is the inspection speed. An efficient machine vision system can help you enjoy a lot of benefits including higher productivity.
- machine vision inspeciton system manufacturers
- You may want to take all the steps that can help you make your production more efficient. In this article, we are going to talk about a couple of practical tips to make your visual inspection system a lot more efficient. If you follow these tips, you can do a lot better and earn a higher return on your investment.
- 4 Tips to improve your visual inspection system
- Basically, these 4 tips will work as a quick fix for improving the efficiency of machine vision. With these tips, you can speed up the inspection process. This will have a positive impact on your production.
- Minimizing excessive lighting
- Ideally, your inspection area should be well lit. The reason is that visual inspection machines can’t work well in an area where there is not enough light. You can use many techniques in order to improve lighting in the inspection area.
- You can try out a number of techniques, such as:
- Darkfield lighting,
- bright field lighting,
- and backlighting
- However, it’s much better to choose a technique that can give you the highest accuracy possible for the captured images.
- Making adjustment to the Wavelength and Frequency of light
- It’s possible to inspect some parts using a thin oil coating. An example of these parts is metallic products. However, the problem is that this oil coating can make the captured images a bit noisy.
- So, what is the way out? An easy technique that can fix this issue is the adjustment of light frequency and wavelength. With this technique, it will be easier for you to deal with the noise in the inspection room.
- Employing the Trigger Range Function
- There are different types of noise that can have a negative impact on the performance of your machine vision system. What happens is that the industrial environment generates too much noise. And this noise may cause the machine to turn on the alarm system. In other words, it will trigger a false alarm.
- As soon as the alarm goes off, the production will stop, which will have a negative impact on your overall production. If you want to deal with this problem, an easy way is to adjust the trigger range function. This will prevent false alarm and keep the production system running.
- Coupon Code:free shipping coupon code: freeshipping on any order from topvision.net
- Using a lens filter
- In most industrial settings, there is the problem of overhead or background noise in the form of lighting noise. In the inspection area, this lighting noise is easy to filter out if a lens filter of proper wavelength is used. This way you can improve both the quality and accuracy of the captured images.
- So, these 4 methods can help you hone the efficiency of your machine vision system. Hope this helps.
- If you are looking for some good vision inspection system manufacturers, you may want to try out TopVision at
- About Shenzhen Sipotek Technology Co., Ltd
- Started in 2002, Sipotek Technology is located in Shenzhen in China. The company designs and manufactures visual inspection systems with its avant-garde R&D department and a great experience in artificial vision technologies. Sipotek is a professional machine vision inspection system manufacturer from china.The Sipotek Technology staff supports customers 360 degrees automatd optical inspection(AOI), from listening to their requests to the development of ambitious machines for quality control.
- For Inquiries:
- Contact Person: James Yuan
- Company: Shenzhen Sipotek Technology Co., Ltd
- Tel: +86 18666216027
- Email: [email protected]
Leave a review or comment