SQUID FRYPrep: 10 min Cook: 15 min Servings: 2by karenrecipe21 recipes>
SQUID FRY is one of the famous food recipe in kerala (india) . you can use it as a side dish or starter . try this and enjoy the taste.
- 1Squid and cut into rings – 1 kg
- 2.ginger – 1 piece
- 3.garlic – 4 pods
- 4.onion cut long – 2
- 5.meat masala – 2 tsp
- 6.chilli pdr – 2 tsp
- 7.coriander pdr – 2 tsp
- 8.garam masala – 2 tsp
- 9.curry leaves – as require
- 10.cocont thin slices – 1/2 cup
- Add meat masala, half of ginger chopped,salt and turmeric pdr along with koonthal and cook for 3 whistles in a pressure cooker.
- Heat 2 tbl spoon oil in a pan and fry the coconut then add chopped garlic,ginger,onion and fry it till golden brown . Add garam masala, coriander pdr, chilli pdr and curry leaves one by one till fry; add koonthal and fry till soft and dry ( If it cook more, the texture will become like rubber
Leave a review or comment