spring rolls Spanish style.Prep: 10 min Cook: 25 min Servings: 4by Aherrera17 recipes>
- 1 package of phyllo pastry – 1 can of anchovies “Cantabria en tu boca” – 80 gr creamy “Cantabria en tu boca” - 80 gr smoked cheese “Cantabria en tu boca” – 1 jar of caramelized onion jam “Cantabria en tu boca” – tomato “optional”
- For a healthier cooking it´s better to prepare them in the oven and not fried. Preheat the oven up to 180 degrees while you take the anchovies out from the jar and cut the cheese into strips of the same size of anchovies. If you want to put fresh tomato cut it as well to the size of the anchovy.
- Cut the filo pastry very carefully, as it is very brittle, cut in half each sheet of pasta, in the middle of each cut put an anchovy, a piece of cheese cream or smoked. Using both types of cheese you can see the contrast of flavor. Put caramelized onions in the same proportion as the anchovy and tomato as such as you like. This stuffing is wrapped with pasta and joint and close the edges. It should look like a Vietnamese roll.
- Put them in the oven for about 10 minutes and browned.
- This is an original appetizer to be served.
Leave a review or comment