Spinach And Artichoke Heart Salad
- 3 can (14 ounces each)
- artichoke hearts
- 1 x red onion
- 1/2 c. oil
- 1/3 c. cider vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. grated onion
- 1/3 tsp mustard
- salt and freshly grnd pepper
- 1 pkt spinach, washed
- and torn
- Drain and thoroughly rinse artichoke hearts,
- and cut into quarters. Peel and slice red onion
- into thin rings. Combine oil, vinegar, honey,
- grated onion, mustard and salt and pepper in
- 1 x glass jar and shake to blend well.
- Mix artichoke hearts and red onion slices in a salad bowl, pour dressing over and mix well.
- Let sit at room temperature for 2 hrs. Just before serving, add in spinach and toss gently.
- Serves 6
Leave a review or comment