Spicy SalsaPrep: 5 min Servings: 1by April Phillips1 recipe>
This is a favorite in our household and amongst friends. Super easy to make!
- 1 lg can whole peeled tomatoes
- 1 can rotel (diced tomatoes w/ green chilis)
- 1 lime (you only need the juices)
- 1/2 diced onion
- 3 tbsp minced garlic (fresh garlic works great too!)
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper
- a dash of salt
- Add all ingredients into a blender.
- Hit the mince button.
- Pour into a serving bowl.
- Enjoy with corn tortilla chips!
Leave a review or comment