Spicy Roast ChickenServings: 1by Chez la mere373 recipes>
Comes highly recomended from http://www.thewednesdaychef.com/
- Spicy Roast Chicken
- Serves 4
- 24 ounces whole cherry tomatoes (about 4 cups), stemmed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1 1/4 teaspoons dried crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh marjoram, divided (or 1 tablespoon dried rosemary, and none for garnish)
- 4 bone-in chicken breasts (10 to 12 ounces each)
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1. Heat the oven to 450 degrees. Toss the tomatoes, olive oil, garlic, crushed red pepper and 1 tablespoon marjoram in a large bowl to combine.
- 2. Place the chicken on a rimmed baking sheet. Pour the tomato mixture over the chicken, arranging the tomatoes in a single layer on the sheet around the chicken. Sprinkle generously with salt and pepper. Roast until the chicken is cooked through and the tomatoes are blistered, about 35 minutes.
- 3. Transfer the chicken to plates. Spoon the tomatoes and juices over the chicken. Sprinkle with the remaining 1 tablespoon marjoram and serve.
Leave a review or comment