Spicy Egg Noodles with Veggies and ChickenServings: 1by ShaleeDP1124 recipes>
A simple noodle dish that is very fulfilling.
- 1 pack 250g Egg Noodles
- 2 tbsp Canola oil
- 1 cup Chicken Breast strips
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 1 inch Tumeric Ginger, cut into think strips
- 1 head Broccoli, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup Baby Carrots, shredded
- 3 pcs Red Chilies, sliced thinly
- 2 pcs Eggs
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Sesame seeds (optional)
- Calamansi juice, for serving garnish
- For the Honey sauce:
- 1 tsp Ground black pepper
- 3 tbsp Soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Honey
- MIX together and set aside
- Bring a pot of water to boil.
- Add the Egg noodles and cook according to packet instructions.
- Drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp of canola oil on a hot pan.
- Keep on a medium flame, add the red chillies and stir well for a minute.
- Stir fry the chicken, sprinkle salt and pepper according to desired taste.
- Mix it well.
- Add the garlic in. Stir fry to make it crispy and little brown.
- Add the broccoli and shredded carrots, Mix it well for a minute.
- Pour in the honey sauce and mix well.
- Set aside.
- Quickly beat the eggs on a bowl, sprinkle salt and pepper and pour onto a hot non-stick pan,
- Whisk to cook to have that scrambled effect.
- Add the egg noodle mixture from the other pot and give the dish some toss to fully fuse the mixture together.
- Transfer onto a serving plate with slices of calamansi.
Leave a review or comment