Spicy Chicken Wings
Perfect for game day!
- 12 whole chicken wings
- 2 Tbsp. garlic salt
- 2 Tbsp. black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 Tbsp. fresh greek oregano leaves
- 2 c. blue cheese dressing, recipe follows
- Rinse the chicken wings under cool running water, then drain and blot dry completely with paper towels.
- Place the wings in a large bowl and sprinkle with the garlic salt, pepper, cayenne, and oregano.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 24 hrs.
- Preheat a grill to medium-high.
- Grill chicken wings, turning once, till the juices run clear when pierced with a fork or internal temperature reads 165.
- Serve immediately with a side of Blue Cheese Dressing.
- Blue Cheese Dressing:
- 1/4 lb. blue cheese
- 1 c. mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2/3 c. evaporated lowfat milk
- 1/4 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp. celery seed
- Blend all ingredients together in a food processor.
- Transfer to a bowl, cover, and chill till ready to serve.
Leave a review or comment