Spanish Sardines and Olive Oil PastaServings: 1by ShaleeDP1124 recipes>
If you enjoy hot and spicy meals, this is the pasta for you. Super easy yet tasty and brings the heat out of the dish.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons reserved oil from bottled sardines
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/4 cup diced tomato
- 1 cup flaked Spanish sardines
- 5 cups cooked capellini pasta
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 sardine fillets for garnish
- In a large sauté pan, heat olive oil and oil from sardines.
- Sauté garlic until fragrant.
- Add diced tomatoes and toss quickly.
- Add flaked sardines and cook for a minute.
- Toss in cooked capellini pasta.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place two sardine fillets on top to garnish.
Leave a review or comment