Spaghetti Tom Yam SoupPrep: 25 min Cook: 25 min Servings: 3by Navaneetham Krishnan370 recipes>
home made piping-hot and spicy tom yam soup with noodles.
- 1 1/2 tbsp tom yam paste
- 5 garlic - chopped
- 1 red onion - chopped
- 1 tomato - sliced thinly
- 3 to 4 kaffir lime/limau purut leaves - tear into pieces
- 1/2 tbsp fish sauce
- 10 medium size prawns - leave them alone for now
- 1 liter prawn stock or any other you like
- 1/4 cabbage - shredded
- Cooked spaghetti - follow the instructions on the packet.
- 2 tbsp oil
- Sliced red chillies - for garnishing (optional)
- Salt for taste
- In heated oil, saute garlic and onion.
- Add tomato and tom yam paste.
- Stir and cook till the whole thing becomes mushy.
- Pour stock and let it simmer.
- Season with fish sauce and salt (taste first) and add lime leaves.
- Add prawns in the stock and simmer to cook them.
- Remove, cool down, and discard heads and shells.
- Slice into two pieces and remove the veins.
- Assemble spaghetti with prawns, cabbage and red chillies.
- Pour soup over and serve immediately.
Leave a review or comment