Soy Dipping SaucePrep: 60 min Servings: 12by Robyn Savoie381 recipes>
This is good and easy to make. Serve with your favorite pot stickers, egg rolls, spring rolls and won tons.
- 1 Small Onion, Thinly Sliced
- 1 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 1 Fresh Red Chili, Seeded and Minced
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 4 Tbsp. Dark Soy Sauce
- 4 Tsp. Lemon Juice or 1 1/2 Tbsp. Tamarind Juice
- 2 Tbsp. Hot Water
- Spread the onion out on paper towels and let dry for 30 minutes. Then half-fill a wok with oil and heat to 375°F. Fry the onion in batches until crisp and golden, turning all the time. Drain on paper Towels.
- Combine the chili, garlic, soy sauce, lemon or tamarind juice and hot water in a bowl.
- Stir in the onion and let stand for 30 minutes.
Leave a review or comment