Soy Chunks ManchurianPrep: 15 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 3by Kokila Karthikeyan19 recipes>
- Soy chunks
- Large onion
- Green capsicum
- Coriander leaves
- All purpose flour/Maida
- Rice flour
- Pepper powder-1tsp
- Red-chili powder-1/2tsp
- Soy sauce-4tsp
- Tomato chili sauce-6tsp
- Salt-to taste
- Oil-for frying
- Boil 4cups of water with some salt and soak the soy chunks in them for at-least 10mins.The chunks should become soft and tender.Keep them in a side.
- Place a boiled soy chunks in a bowl,add all purpose flour,rice flour,pepper powder,salt and mix well.Add a little amount of water.
- Paste fully coated in soy chunks.Heat oil and deep fry till it is yellow brown.
- Take the soy chunks from oil and place it to the tissue paper.
- After finely chopped the onions,green capsicum and coriander leaves.
- Take another pan add butter,onion,green capsicum and fry well.
- Add fried soy chunks ,red-chili powder,soy sauce,tomato chili sauce and saute it for 3mins.
- Add some coriander leaves and mix well.
- Transfer the soy chunks to plate.Decorate some coriander leaves.
- Hot and serve with "Boiled Rice,Curd Rice,Tea Time "
Leave a review or comment