Sole With Herbs Baked In Foil
- 4 x Filets of Sole
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. Minced parsley
- 1 tsp Minced rosemary
- 1 Tbsp. Minced basil
- 1 Tbsp. Minced shallot
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Season fish filets with salt and pepper.
- 2. Cut squares of parchment paper or possibly kitchen foil 4 times the size of each filet.
- 3. Place each filet in a paper or possibly foil square.
- 4. Mix the herbs with the lemon juice.
- 5. Place about 1 Tbsp. of the herb mix on top of each filet.
- 6. Fold paper or possibly foil to make it like a package and close the fish well inside,but leaving space between the fish and the paper. The package should look like a half moon.
- 7. Place pkgs. in pan and bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 25 min.
- 8. Serve with boiled potatoes.
Leave a review or comment