So Good! Beef Short Ribs
Your friends will think you slaved for hours, but you'll know better!
- 2 tbsp. fat (bacon fat, chicken fat, butter or oil)
- 1 env. Lipton onion soup mix
- 2 to 3 pound beef short ribs
- 1 to 1 1/2 c. catsup
- 1/4 c. water
- 2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 to 1 c. diced celery
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 tbsp. brown sugar
- Heat fat in a Dutch oven or a large skillet.
- Brown ribs well on all sides.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl.
- Pour over meat. Simmer covered, turning occasionally (1 1/2 to 2 hrs), or until meat is fork tender.
Leave a review or comment