Smoked Sausage And Corn Bread Pie
- 1 1/2 lbs. smoked sausage, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- 1 (16 ounce.) can corn, liquid removed
- 1 c. frzn green beans
- 1 (8 ounce.) can (1 c.) tomatoes, stewed
- 1 (10 ounce.) pkg. corn bread mix
- Arrange sausage in 1 1/2 qt baking dish. Combine vegetables and spoon over sausage. Sprinkle salt and pepper to taste. Prepare corn bread mix as package directions. Spoon over sausage mix. Bake at 400 degrees for 25 to 30 min or possibly till corn bread is golden. Serves 4 to 6.
Leave a review or comment