Smoked Bacon Potato SaladPrep: 15 min Cook: 30 min Servings: 4by myra byanka510 recipes>
If you have your smoker going, smoke the bacon for a while before you cook it. I typically use hickory, so I buy hickory bacon and put it in the smoker in an aluminum pan.
- 2 lbs. potatoes, cooked, peeled, cut in small chunks.
- 2 slices cooked, chopped bacon
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2-3 chopped scallions
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2 tbs. each vinegar and sugar
- 1/2 tbs. Dijon or yellow mustard
- 1/2 tsp. each salt and pepper
- dash Tabasco (optional)
- Combine the ingredients in a bowl and refrigerate.
- Let return to room temp before serving.
Leave a review or comment