Slow Cooker Pulled Pork SlidersPrep: 5 min Cook: 8 hours Servings: 8by Its a Food Fetish18 recipes>
Pork loin simmered in a slow cooker all day with coca cola, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce. Mixed with BBQ sauce, topped with fresh coleslaw, and served on slider buns. This is truly a simple yet delicious recipe.
- 1-2 Lbs pork tenderloin
- 1 cup coca cola soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1-1 1/2 cups BBQ sauce
- Place pork loin in the slow cooker and pour in the soda, salt, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce.
- Cover and cook on low for 7 hours. Remove pork and transfer to a large dish and set all of the juices aside in a cup.
- Using two forks, shred the pork and place it back in the slow cooker. Stir in 3/4 cup of reserved juice and BBQ sauce. Cover and simmer on low for another hour.
- Serve on slider buns topped with coleslaw.
Leave a review or comment