Slow Cooker Chuck Roast with CarrotsPrep: 8 min Cook: 4 hours Servings: 6by "Cheffie Cooks"518 recipes>
Delicious and super tender beef roast your family will love.
- 5-6 pound Chuck Roast
- 2 cups Low sodium Beef Stock
- 1/2 cup Cold Water
- 1 - ten ounce stewed tomatoes
- A few dashes Worcestershire sauce
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon corn starch (mix well into stock)
- 4 whole carrots (peeled, cut into pieces)
- one bay leaf
- one onion cut into quarters
- Add all ingredients into your slow cooker, set on low and cook 4-6 hours.
- Plate, slice, add juices and serve.
- We love mashed creamed potatoes with this roast.
Leave a review or comment