Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 TBSPS molasses
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- One 14-ounce can tomato sauce
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- Add the hot sauce, Worcestershire, molasses, garlic, onions and tomato sauce to a slow cooker and stir to mix the ingredients together.
- Sprinkle the chicken breasts liberally with salt and pepper and add to the slow cooker, coating evenly with the sauce.
- Cover and cook on low until the chicken is tender, 4 to 6 hours. Transfer the cooked chicken to a large bowl and shred using 2 forks. Return the shredded chicken to the slow cooker and toss to coat with the sauce.
Leave a review or comment