Slow Cooked Pork Chops with Apples and Onions
This is just a quick way to do Pork Chops. They just fall apart from the slow cooking. The apples and onions turn into a nice sauce to top them with. You can make these in the oven or in a slow cooker
- 4 1/2 inch thick pork chops, I like butterfly cut
- 6 Red Apples, peeled and cored
- 2 Sweet Onions, either yellow or Red, sliced to 1/4 pieces
- Dash of Cinnamon
- Brown Chops in a little bit of Olive Oil. Just till lightly brown.
- Place in a pan in a single layer.
- Cover chops with the sliced onions.
- Place apples over the chops and around the pan
- Add just a dash of Cinnamon.
- Lid the pan or cover with tin foil
- Place in a 300 degree oven and slow cook for about 2 hours.
- Serve the chops with the sauce that is created from the apple/onion mix.
Leave a review or comment