Skinny Fruit DipPrep: 5 min Servings: 2by Kyle Dalakas100 recipes>
Serve Skinny Fruit Dip with seasonal fresh fruit for a low fat dessert, healthy appetizer or healthy lunch!
- 1-8 Ounce Package Low Fat Cream Cheese
- 1½ Cups Plain Greek Yogurt
- ⅓ Cup Honey
- ¼ Tsp. Almond Extract
- In a large bowl, beat together the cream cheese and Greek Yogurt with mixer on high until smooth and creamy, about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Mix in honey and almond extract.
- Serve with seasonal fresh fruit.
- Keeps well in refrigerator for one week.
Leave a review or comment