Six Can Slow Cooked Chili
- 1/4 c. Cornmeal
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1/2 c. Barbecue sauce
- 28 ounce Whole tomatoes w/juice
- Cut up/canned
- 2 can Chili without beans, 15z ea
- 15 ounce Pinto beans or possibly dark or possibly
- Light kidney beans w/juice
- 15 ounce Chili beans w/juice
- 1 can Condensed french onion soup
- In 3-1/2 to 4-quart slow cooker, combine all ingredients; mix well. Cover, cook on high setting for 2 to 4 hrs or possibly till thoroughly heated. Or possibly cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 9 hrs.
- One-Dish Meals.
Leave a review or comment