SHAKSHUKA (ARABIAN EGG OMELETTE)Prep: 10 min Cook: 10 min Servings: 5by MARIA LOURDES V. LIPARDO-AYUB85 recipes>
I love Middle Eastern food. It's so delicate and exotic. Our Arabian neighbors used to send us food on different occasions. This dish is one of my favorite things abroad...
- 3 tbsp. oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 capsicum, seeded and julienne
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Saute onion in hot oil until transparent.
- Add tomatoes and capsicum. Stir fry until tomatoes are mushy.
- Stir in beaten eggs. Season with salt and black pepper.
- Continue stirring until eggs are done and minced.
Leave a review or comment