These tasty bites will hit the spot on the big game day or that special party you may have in the works. They are delicious, fun and easy to make. You can even enlist the help of the kiddos for their enjoyment. These sausage balls only call for 3 ingredients so they are not only easy to make but cost effective and take up very little of your time. I now make these with the grandbabies since my kiddos are all grown and have families of their own. Not only do you bond with your family but you teach them well. You can also use many different variations of sausage and cheeses so here is your chance to be creative! ENJOY!
- 1 LG Mixing Bowl
- ! un-Greased Cookie Sheet,( *Hint* Go to a dollar store and get a throw away)
- 1 LB Sausage of your choice, (Mild, Medium, Hot, Chirizo etc..)
- 1 C. Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 C. Bisquick
- Love filled Hands for mixing
- Pre-Heat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- In the large Bowl Mix together all of the ingredients very well with those Loving Hands.
- Wash those Loving Hands ;)
- Using a TBS, scoop out even amounts of the sausage mix, Roll it into a ball and place onto the Un-Greased cookie sheet. Continue to do this until the cookie sheet is full. Be sure to place the sausage balls about an inch apart.
- Place the cookie sheet in the pre-heated oven and bake for approx. 15-18 minutes or until the Balls appear to be a golden brown. The sausage will be done with no worries!
- Place on a Paper towel lined plate and allow to set for about 5 min. and serve with some of your favorite sauces!
Leave a review or comment